Thursday 17 March 2016

Person of Words

I never get all the hype about labelling oneself as either extrovert or introvert. Apparently, a mixture of both extrovert and introvert personalities is known as the 'omnivert'. Great, all the more reasons to try all those self-acclaiming to be accurate online quizzes. Because, why not let the internet tells you who you are? I have actually seen a girl sulked because an online quiz told her, she is an introvert. As if, being introvert is the new Black Plague or something.

So I googled 'introvert' and 'extrovert':

                     Introvert: a shy, reticent person
                     Extrovert: an outgoing, overtly expressive persons.

I think I associate to the meaning of extrovert more. I do have this pathological need to express myself so, so much and if I'm not smitten with dark thoughts- I am that loud, jovial, annoying person who never runs out of things to say, to the extend that I need to get a control of myself and to shut up already. I get myself charged from socializing with people. 
As you can see, I am a person of words- be it verbal or written. And this blog, I hope to fill it with words so expressive that they can walk me over back to the many times of my life, that I might forget sometimes. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Really appreciate that you are commenting :)